Gift Ideas For Infants
* The most common gifts for a new born baby comprises of apparels gifts set, with at least one blue dress - for a boy, or one pink dress - for a girl.
* You can also go for a utilities gift set for the baby, comprising of bottles, bibs, pacifier, teether, etc.
* Gifting a cute and attractive baby bath or shower set would be a nice idea. If you want, you can also include a cute bathtub along with it.
* You can also gift baby care products. The list will include items such as baby towels, bodysuits, soap, shampoo, hair oil, body oil, moisturizer, powder and sleepers.
* Another option would comprise of a sleeping set that includes a cute pillow, blanket, soft bed sheet and small soft toy.
* You can also get a feeder set for the baby, including bottle, cleaning brush, nipples, cleaning gel and thermo flask.
* Cute knitted sweaters, hats and socks that look adorable on babies, will be another option for infant gifts. Make sure to choose dark colors and easy-to-wash fabrics.
* You can also gift items that can be used for decorating the room of the baby, like hanging stars, wall decorations or things that can be hanged above the crib of the baby.
* Another great idea will be combining assorted items for the baby, in one cute basket. You might include baby bottles, clothes, toys, bathing products, blanket and diapers in it.
* You may combine disposable diapers, a diaper bag and a diaper warmer and make one great gift set for an infant.
* An assortment of cartoon character toys, like Mickey Mouse, Little Mermaid and Winnie the Pooh, in a basket can also be given as present to a new born baby.
* Gifting toys that can help them in their development process of the child will be another good option for infant presents.
* You can also gift specially designed musical CDs and cassettes that help a newborn baby fall asleep.