Ingredients (serves 8)
* 8 beef & cracked pepper gourmet gift sausages
* 2 sheets frozen ready-rolled puff pastry, thawed
* 1 egg, lightly beaten
* Sesame seeds or poppy seeds, to sprinkle
* Tomato sauce, to serve
1. Preheat oven to 220°C. Line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper. Cut each pastry sheet into quarters, to make 8 squares.
2. Place a sausage in the middle of a pastry square. Bring one side over to enclose the sausage. Brush the opposite edge with egg and bring over to completely enclose the sausage. Place seam side down on the baking tray. Repeat with the remaining sausages and pastry.
3. Brush the tops of the sausage rolls with egg and sprinkle with sesame or poppy seeds. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until golden. Serve with tomato sauce.